[Multiarch-devel] multiarch fixes in debian-experimental branch

Michael Tokarev mjt at tls.msk.ru
Wed Sep 11 17:01:52 UTC 2013

11.09.2013 12:36, Riku Voipio wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 07, 2013 at 12:45:04PM -0700, Steve Langasek wrote:

Hmm.  Somehow I don't receive emails frmo Steve on this thread, even
if he Cc's me directly and pkg-qemu-devel@ too.  Oh well.

>> On Sat, Sep 07, 2013 at 01:15:34PM +0400, Michael Tokarev wrote:
>>> The resulting log is at:
>>
>>>   http://www.corpit.ru/mjt/tmp/qemu_1.6.0+dfsg-1_amd64-20130907-1305.build
>>
>>> The only interesting piece in the log is the one I already provided --
>>> dpkg complaining about unsatisfying python:any.
>
>> Ok.  So it looks like this is a problem with the version of apt that sbuild
>> is using.  I'm not sure if sbuild's apt-based resolver uses the apt in the
>> chroot, or the one outside the chroot.  What version of apt do you have on
>> the host system?

I run stuff on a wheezy system, so apt on this machine is the one which
is on wheezy, 0.9.7.9.  Ditto for dpkg and sbuild and schroot and other
stuff.  I think I mentioned this already before.

> Most buildd's should be at wheezy (0.9.7.9) by now. There might be some
> unupgraded buildd on the weirder archs like s390/sparc/mips.

Thanks,

/mjt