[Multiarch-devel] What is the default value for the Multi-Arch field?

Thomas Hood jdthood at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 13:42:00 UTC 2014

On 3 September 2014 10:28, Johannes Schauer <j.schauer at email.de> wrote:
> Can we somehow fix that?
>
> CC-ing Thomas Hood as he introduced that change into the spec.

Please note that at that time (Octobler 2013) I was trying to clarify
and expand the explanation in order to reflect what I thought was
intended, not to change those prescriptions on my own (nonexistent)
authority. I was told, however, that I shouldn't revise that document
(but presumably create a new page for the purpose of explaining how to
interpret the spec) and vorlon reverted some of my changes. I
subsequently suggested and now suggest again that the rest of my
changes be reverted.
--
Thomas