[mgt-devel] pending libzvt removal

Mohammed Sameer msameer at foolab.org
Tue Mar 11 23:31:03 UTC 2008

On Tue, Mar 11, 2008 at 11:35:53PM +0100, Thomas Viehmann wrote:
> Hi Mohammed,
>
> on 2008-02-18 you asked for a few days while you consider taking over. As
> we have not heard back from you during the last three weeks, we assume
> that you are not interested anymore. Unless there is some real progress
> during the next week, I should suggest removing the package from the
> archive at least for the time being.
>
> Kind regards

Really sorry for that. I got busy with work, life and stuff.

It seems also that porting m-g-t has been stalled.

Please feel free to remove libzvt.

Really sorry for forgetting to come back to you.

Cheers,

--
GPG-Key: 0xA3FD0DF7 - 9F73 032E EAC9 F7AD 951F  280E CB66 8E29 A3FD 0DF7
Debian User and Developer.