[Net-ssleay-devel] Re: Net::SSLeay & CRL's

Eric Nichols eric at dirwiz.com
Wed Dec 21 13:54:17 UTC 2005

Ok I'll try my best to get you what you need. Attached is the code I am using.
 I set the Trace to 2 and ran it.  No output except the windows popup saying
that perl crashed.  I do not know how to perform a back trace on perl.
Believe me I'd rather be doing this in Linux but I'm forced to use Windows.

I would be more than happy to setup a test envrionment to let developers VNC
in and try some things.

Many thanks for all the help and assistance.
Eric