[Net-ssleay-devel] IO::Socket::SSL failures caused by Net::SSLeay linked against openssl 0.9.8

Florian Ragwitz rafl at debian.org
Wed Nov 30 13:22:02 UTC 2005

Hello,

I'm the Debian maintainer of both IO::Socket::SSL and Net::SSLeay. I
recently did a new upload of Net::SSLeay that was the first version
compiled against the latest libssl version in Debian, 0.9.8a.

With net-ssleay compiled against 098a the io-socket-ssl test suite fails
with these errors: http://nopaste.debianforum.de/1709

RT ticket #14176 also describes this issue.

With net-ssleay compiled against 097 everything works.

I have no idea what's going wrong here. Any ideas?

-Flo

--
BOFH excuse #262:
Our POP server was kidnapped by a weasel.