[Net-ssleay-devel] Re: Net::SSLeay & CRL's

Mike McCauley mikem at open.com.au
Thu Jan 5 22:50:18 UTC 2006

Hello Eric,

On Friday 06 January 2006 02:05, Eric Nichols wrote:
> Hi Mike,
> Attached is the code I was playing with.  If you can make it work then I
> know it's my openssl binaries.  What version of perl are you running?

There was an error in your code in the way it called CTX_get_cert_store and
X509_STORE_set_flags. You should have used:

&Net::SSLeay::X509_STORE_set_flags(&Net::SSLeay::CTX_get_cert_store($ctx),&Net::SSLeay::X509_V_FLAG_CRL_CHECK);

I have attached a working version of your code. Works fine here on Linux,
openssl 0.9.8a and Windows with openssl 0.9.7i.

[mikem at zulu tmp]$ perl ssleay.pl www.open.com.au 443 test
Cipher `EDH-RSA-DES-CBC3-SHA'
<HTML><HEAD>
<TITLE>501 Method Not Implemented</TITLE>
</HEAD><BODY>
<H1>Method Not Implemented</H1>
test to /index.html not supported.<P>
Invalid method in request test<P>
<HR>
<ADDRESS>Apache/1.3.27 Server at www.open.com.au Port 443</ADDRESS>
</BODY></HTML>

Cheers.

Mike McCauley                               mikem at open.com.au

TTLS, PEAP etc on Unix, Windows, MacOS, NetWare etc.