[Net-ssleay-devel] Re: Net::SSLeay & CRL's

Mike McCauley mikem at open.com.au
Wed Jan 18 22:10:56 UTC 2006

Hello Eric,

Whats going on? You are still using your orginal code with your bug still in
it. No wonder it crashes. Here again is the working code I have sent to you 3
times now. Please use it and check your work before resubmittting a bug
report on this list. I dont have time to debug your code for you any more.

You must pass $ctx to CTX_get_cert_store, not $ssl:
&Net::SSLeay::X509_STORE_set_flags(&Net::SSLeay::CTX_get_cert_store($ctx),&Net::SSLeay::X509_V_FLAG_CRL_CHECK);

Cheers.

Mike McCauley                               mikem at open.com.au

TTLS, PEAP etc on Unix, Windows, MacOS, NetWare etc.