[Net-ssleay-devel] Test suite refactoring

Mike McCauley mikem at open.com.au
Sun Jan 22 23:09:48 UTC 2006

Hello Florian,

Thanks.
I will add the external site contacts test (from the end of test.pl) as
t/08_external.t

BTW, I see you have Tes::Exception as a prerequsites in some tests.
I am not sure we should use it yet. It has quite a labyrinth of prerequsites,
and it (and many of the prerequsites) are not part of many recent Perl
distros.

If there is a way to achieve what you want without Test::Exception I think we
should avoid it for now.

Cheers.

Mike McCauley                               mikem at open.com.au

TTLS, PEAP etc on Unix, Windows, MacOS, NetWare etc.