[Net-ssleay-devel] Testers for svn trunk, please.

Mike McCauley mikem at open.com.au
Tue Jul 25 12:06:49 UTC 2006

Hello Florian,

On Tuesday 25 July 2006 20:55, Florian Ragwitz wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 25, 2006 at 08:39:15PM +1000, Mike McCauley wrote:
> > Hello Florian,

> > Or on people using SVN instead of the standard distro?
>
> Yes (except we would put inc/ in SVN, which isn't a good idea).
>
> > OK. Lets try it.
> > I have now 'make test' OK and tested with Radiator on Linux. Other
> > platforms to follow. Its late here now, so may not get many more done.

Checked on Windows Server 2003 with active Perl 5.8.8:

perl Makefile.PL complains with

bareword "auto_include" not allowed while "strict subs" in use at Makefile.PL
line 32.
bareword "auto_install" not allowed while "strict subs" in use at Makefile.PL
line 33.

where are those supposed to come from? I have installed Module::Install and
YAML::Syck using PPM.

Mike McCauley                               mikem at open.com.au

TTLS, PEAP etc on Unix, Windows, MacOS, NetWare etc.