[Net-ssleay-devel] Hi, where do I report bugs or build problems on a non-Debian OS?

Florian Ragwitz rafl at debian.org
Thu Nov 16 15:51:41 UTC 2006

On Thu, Nov 16, 2006 at 02:18:21PM +0100, Jakob Bøhm wrote:
> Hi, I am trying to install/build Net::SSLeay on a non-Debian OS, using the
> version of Net::SSLeay on CPAN.  I have some problems which may be bugs or
> my own mistakes.  However I am not sure where to report this.
>
> The Debian bug tracking system is obviously not the right place, there is
> no -users mailing list in the alioth project and the 3 tracker items filed
> by others on alioth have all gone unanswered.
>
> So where should I send such reports?

The prefered place for reporting bugs for CPAN modules is rt.cpan.org.

The development of Net::SSLeay is hosted on alioth.debian.org, but
doesn't have to do much with Debian itself. Alioth also hosts non-Debian
projects.

Sorry for the unanswered tickets on alioth. I actually didn't expect
anyone to use it.

-Flo

--
BOFH excuse #229: