[Net-ssleay-devel] Latest development

Mike McCauley mikem at open.com.au
Fri Sep 15 05:29:13 UTC 2006

On Friday 15 September 2006 13:38, Florian Ragwitz wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 15, 2006 at 01:24:01PM +1000, Mike McCauley wrote:
> > OK, that allowed me to make a dist, but when I try to build the dist on
> > Windows, perl Makefile.PL complains that
> > Test::NoWarnings is missing.
>
> May I see the exact error please?

R:\net-ssleay\trunk\Net-SSLeay-1.30>perl Makefile.PL
Cannot determine perl version info from lib/Net/SSLeay.pm
Cannot determine license info from lib/Net/SSLeay.pm
*** Found OpenSSL-0.9.8 installed in C:\OpenSSL
*** Be sure to use the same compiler and options to compile your OpenSSL,
perl,
    and Net::SSLeay. Mixing and matching compilers is not supported.
Do you want to run external tests?
These tests *will* *fail* if you do not have network connectivity. [y]
*** Module::AutoInstall version 1.02
*** Checking for Perl dependencies...
[Core Features]
- Sub::Uplevel     ...loaded. (0.09)
- Test::Exception  ...loaded. (0.21)
- Array::Compare   ...loaded. (1.13)
- Tree::DAG_Node   ...loaded. (1.05)
- Test::Warn       ...loaded. (0.08)
- Test::NoWarnings ...missing.
- MIME::Base64     ...loaded. (3.07)
==> Auto-install the 1 mandatory module(s) from CPAN? [y] n
==> The module(s) are mandatory! Really skip? [n] y
*** Module::AutoInstall configuration finished.
Checking if your kit is complete...
Looks good
Writing Makefile for Net::SSLeay

Cheers.

Mike McCauley                               mikem at open.com.au

TTLS, PEAP etc on Unix, Windows, MacOS, NetWare etc.