[Net-ssleay-devel] Development Release 1.31_01

eyck eyck at kuszelas.com
Sun Jul 22 17:56:41 UTC 2007

> > On Tue, 3 Jul 2007, Florian Ragwitz wrote:
> > > Net-SSLeay-1.31_01. Please give it a try and report possible problems.
> > method to Net:SSLeay::Handle?
> Although I personally think that anyone writing new code should use
 I need this because I need to extend couple of years old code.

> IO::Socket::SSL we can consider including it. Can you point me to a diff
> that applies to latest trunk, please?
 try this: http://kuszelas.com/~eyck/Net.SSLeay.Handle.diff
This works almost exactly like make_socket, but instead of connected
socket, creates listening socket.

--
Key fingerprint = 40D0 9FFB 9939 7320 8294  05E0 BCC7 02C4 75CC 50D9
 Total Existance Failure