[Net-ssleay-devel] Interfacing NID_* constants in openssl/objects.h

Mike McCauley mikem at open.com.au
Wed Jul 25 09:29:42 UTC 2007

Hello Achim,

On Wednesday 25 July 2007 19:19, Achim Grolms wrote:
> On Monday 18 June 2007 23:23, Mike McCauley wrote:
>
> [... constants in in openssl/objects.h ...]
>
> > I think all those constants should really go in constants.c
> > The best thing would be to convert them all automatically again with
> > h2xs. Prob hasnt been done for a long time.
>
> Does this answer mean "Yes, we will export this constants (or the two
> I asked for)" or does it mean "Achim, please stop being annoying"?

I thought you were asking for advice on what should be done so that you could
consider doing it yourself
I think it should be done. I would like to be able to do it, but right now I
dont have time.
So I guess that means you may have to wait?

Cheers.

Mike McCauley                               mikem at open.com.au

TTLS, PEAP etc on Unix, Windows, MacOS, NetWare etc.