[Net-ssleay-devel] Solseeker Investment Opportunity in Cyprus

SolSeeker PropertyPromotions_352954 at dotmailer.co.uk
Mon Feb 18 13:22:05 UTC 2008

SOLSEEKER WORLDWIDE INVESTMENTS · CYPRUS

LOW DEPOSIT · NO STAGE PAYMENTS · GUARANTEED RENTA

Thank you for visiting our website recently and expressing an interest in investment properties in Cyprus. We would like to introduce TVAP our latest Pre-launch investment option in Cyprus.

Location:

TVAP is set on an expansive plot in a quiet residential area between the popular villages of Oroklini and Pyla, the project is just five minutes drive from the Dhekelia seafront with its array of blue flag beaches, bars and restaurants and the highway network serving the entire island. Larnaca Town is fifteen minutes drive and the new international airport just twenty minutes. to find out more click here

Development Description:

TVAP comprises of four small apartment buildings, providing a total of 58 luxury apartments. 8 two bedroom penthouses with large verandas, 8 ground floor two bedroom apartments, 16 two bedroom and 26 one bedroom apartments on first and second floors. All four blocks are raised on columns to provide space for covered parking and at the same time enhancing the views of the surrounding area. Each block offers a combination of one and two bedroom luxury apartments over three floors. The spacious ground floor apartments lead out towards the swimming pools through private landscaped gardens. The apartments have been carefully designed to overlook the pools towards the sea. All the stunning two bedroom penthouses additionally benefit from en-suite bathrooms and large south-facing terraces with stone barbeque areas, perfect for entertaining in privacy.

Ground floor covered parking spaces are allocated for all units and tiled pathways lead to the apartment entrances and elevators. Additionally, the development benefits from two fitness centres for residents to enjoy a healthy lifestyle.Communal areas are finished to a very high standard. The swimming pools are surrounded by beautifully manicured lawns and lush Mediterranean gardens. Wooden bridges cross the swimming pools and children's pools, leading to sun beds, parasols and changing areas.This development is offered off plan with completion due to take place at the end of 2009. This project also benefits from a 10 year insurance backed guaranteed or variable rental scheme and property management agreement through one of our partners. To find out more click here

Investment Indicators:
? Entry Level costs ONLY £15,626 or ?20,962
? 100% Financing Available
? 10% Deposit, 5% Gift, 80% LTV Mortgage, 5% on completion
? No stage payments
? 5% Insurance Backed Guaranteed rental over 5,10 or 15 years
? Excellent capital growth potential
? Completion Q4 2009
? Purchase from reputable developer  with building licences
? Excellent flight connections from the UK
? Prices from £99,520 or ?133,500 including VAT

Why Invest in Cyprus? Click Here

The island of Cyprus is more than just a beautiful place for vacationing - it is also a highly attractive place for investors of every ilk looking for a solid place to invest their hard-earned dollars. When analysed properly there are several reasons to invest in Cyprus.

The island has a fantastic tourist sector that continues to grow yearly. Cyprus also has an excellent business sector that has become a popular off-shore haven for investors. Furthermore the island's economy has been on a steady rise and is once again expected to grow by a decent 3.8% over the year.

Cyprus has also invested in an Investor Service Centre, which is operated by the Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Tourism. The centre's mandate is to attract and support foreign direct investment; as well the centre is responsible for ensuring that investor needs are met.

The very location of the island is favourable for investing as it is strategically located at the crossroads of three continents. Cyprus is also a member of the European Union and offers investors one of the lowest corporate tax rates in the EU.

The island's economic stability is further enhanced by a very strong economic performance that has been bolstered not only by its tourist and business markets but also by its red hot property market. Another plus is that Cyprus transitioned to the Euro on Jan. 1, 2008.

Along with the many economic reasons for investing in Cyprus is the island's clement weather, its surpassing beauty and the government's active marketing of the island as a place to invest.

To find out how you can secure your unit in TVAP. Call our reservation hotline and speak with one of our experienced Investment advisors on 0844 734 6892 or mail info at solseeker.net or visit our website  http://dotm1.net/t.aspx?l=829799&i=220040401

We envisage that the units will be sold quickly as this is in our opinion the best investment option currently available in Cyprus, so do not hesitate to ensure you are able to enjoy the benefits of this opportunity.

We look forward to receiving your call.

Best Regards

Solseeker Worldwide