[Net-ssleay-devel] Net-SSLeay-1.33_01 X509_get_subjectAltNames segfaults on test.eonis.net:443

Florian Ragwitz rafl at debian.org
Wed Feb 20 10:42:31 UTC 2008

On Wed, Feb 20, 2008 at 06:39:15PM +1000, Mike McCauley wrote:
> On Wednesday 20 February 2008 16:41, Steffen Ullrich wrote:
> > It looks like that I did not make clear that I already send the bug report
> > to Florian Ragwitz and that he is on it.
> > Sorry for the duplicate bug report.
>
> OK, well, I have checked in a fix now.
> I hope FR is not working on it too. Florian?

Actually I was. Sorry for not pushing my changes.

Your fix looks good to me, although I'd just return an SvIV for the
X509_NAME structure for GEN_DIRNAME just like other parts of the api do.
I'm not totally sure about GEN_OTHERNAME. Are you sure the utf8 string
is everything one could be interested in?

-Flo

--
BOFH excuse #209:
Only people with names beginning with 'A' are getting mail this week (a