[Neurodebian-devel] git sources for neuro.debian.net?

Yaroslav Halchenko debian at onerussian.com
Wed Apr 6 23:45:35 UTC 2011

On Wed, 06 Apr 2011, Yury V. Zaytsev wrote:
> > That is the one from which neuro.debian.net host pulls to build its
> > website. I have pushed to github as well (just in case)
> - This only concerns the website, right?
> - Is this being updated manually?
> - Package repositories are still with Debian?

this repository is neurodebian internals:
- website sources
- tools to build VM appliance, live CD
- helper tools to build backports of packages, which get
  provided from neuro.debian.net repository
- sources of supporting debian packages which are not part of Debian:

 neurodebian-desktop
 neurodebian-popularity-contest
 neurodebian-dev
 neurodebian-keyring

so it is nothing, per se, what a regular mortal would ever need besides
providing us with patches against the website and tools.

NeuroDebian repository is self efficient -- i.e. you do not need a
this git clone to keep a mirror of the repository.