[Neurodebian-devel] DTI-TK sources

Yaroslav Halchenko debian at onerussian.com
Mon Feb 7 14:56:44 UTC 2011

Hi Hui,

I am a developer of NeuroDebian (http://neuro.debian.net) and wanted to
have a look at DTI-TK in regards of possible inclusion into
(Neuro)Debian since the GPL license (stated on NITRC) seems
allowing that (GPL-3)

but I have got into the difficulty getting some form of sources
distribution -- Downloads dropdown lists only binary tarballs, and
I could not access CVS:

$> cvs -d :pserver:anonymous at www.nitrc.org:/cvsroot/dtitk login
Logging in to :pserver:anonymous at www.nitrc.org:2401/cvsroot/dtitk
CVS password:
cvs login: authorization failed: server www.nitrc.org rejected access to /cvsroot/dtitk for user anonymous

$> cvs -d :pserver:yarikoptic at www.nitrc.org:/cvsroot/dtitk login
Logging in to :pserver:yarikoptic at www.nitrc.org:2401/cvsroot/dtitk
CVS password:

$> cvs -d :pserver:yarikoptic at www.nitrc.org:/cvsroot/dtitk co dtitk
Cannot access /cvsroot/dtitk/CVSROOT
Permission denied

$> cvs -d :pserver:yarikoptic at www.nitrc.org:/cvsroot/dtitk co DTI-TK
Cannot access /cvsroot/dtitk/CVSROOT
Permission denied

could you please give me a hand on getting access to the sources?

Disclaimer: I am not an active CVS user thus could have forgotten
            something obvious

Thank you in advance,
--
Yaroslav O. Halchenko
Postdoctoral Fellow,   Department of Psychological and Brain Sciences