[Neurodebian-devel] packages proposal

Nicolas Bourdaud bourdaud.nicolas at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 09:51:58 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

	we have developed in our lab some C libraries to be used in BCI
experiments (but could be used for other purpose). I believe some of
them could benefit to other people. If you are interested, I can package
them for the different platforms supported by neurodebian (actually, the
debhelper infrastructure is already in place since we distribute the
libraries in the lab through an apt repository).

	So this concerns:
- xdfileio (http://cnbi.epfl.ch/software/xdffileio.html): provides a
efficient interface to record (or read) online files like EDF, BDF, GDF.

- rtfilter (http://cnbi.epfl.ch/software/xdffileio.html): implement
digital filters (IIR and FIR) for multichannel signal (and downsampler).
It provides also functions to design chebyshev, windowed sinc and
analytic signal filter.

- eegdev (http://cnbi.epfl.ch/software/xdffileio.html): unified
interface to acquire EEG (and other) signal from various devices
(Biosemi, gTec, data file and other..)

- drawtk (http://cnbi.epfl.ch/software/drawtk.html): library to create
experimental stimulus (using shapes, images, text, video...)

- mcpanel (http://cnbi.epfl.ch/software/mcpanel.html): library the
provide a scope interface to display multichannel signal.

I hope you will be interested.

Best regards,

Nicolas

--