[Neurodebian-devel] condor package update

Michael Hanke mih at debian.org
Thu Sep 29 19:48:08 UTC 2011

On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 08:39:45PM +0200, Michael Hanke wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 08:46:55PM +0200, Michael Hanke wrote:
> > Helping would mean to take the current condor source package repo update
> > the packaging to 7.7.1 and test it. Updating is basically updating the
> > patches -- which might be a little hairy.
> >
> > I was hoping to get to that soonish, but if you want to jump on it --
> > please do -- I promise to be helpful.
>
> It looks like I'll have a couple of hours to spend on this one tomorrow.
> Watch the repo!

Here I am. I have sort-of updated the packaging to a post-7.7.1
snapshot. It is somewhat working, but I haven't done much testing, yet.
The good thing is that the size of the patches is much smaller. The bad
things is that the TODO got even longer:

http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-exppsy/condor.git;a=blob_plain;f=debian/TODO;hb=HEAD

I won't build binary packages and push them to NeuroDebian until I have
addressed a significant chunk of those tasks. but please feel free to
build the source package yourself and make the TODO even longer ;-)

Fixes are even more welcome, of course!

Michael

PS: To build the source package:

  1. git clone the repo