[Neurodebian-devel] Intend to package OpenVibe

Yaroslav Halchenko debian at onerussian.com
Wed Apr 11 20:29:35 UTC 2012

Hi Nicolas -- THAT WOULD BE AWESOME

yes -- there was quite a bit of work done by Yann Renard (CCed), whom I
emailed recently (on a different address) but haven't heard from him
yet.

whenever we last time touched bases (around a year ago) freshier OGRE
etc were needed but all of those were taken care of already (I think).

Yann, could you remind us where the packaging materials you were last
working with?  I thought it was in upstream svn somewhere, and I see

svn://scm.gforge.inria.fr/svn/openvibe/debian

but that one last changed 2011-02-15 which I believe is before our last
contact... or am I wrong?