[Neurodebian-devel] Intend to package OpenVibe

Nicolas Bourdaud nicolas.bourdaud at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 20:17:24 UTC 2012

On 22/04/2012 21:39, Yann Renard wrote:
> sorry for late reply and for being silent. The debian folder that is in
> the SVN repository is indeed not up to what I did last year. I should
> have published the bootstrap earlier even if it was not final. I have
> posted details of this work on my blog at <http://goo.gl/vx7nq>.

I will have a look in the coming days and integrate with what I have
done so far.

> If you have further questions, don't hesitate to get in touch. I won't
> have much to say about debian packaging but I can surely help on the
> OpenViBE side :)

I have indeed few issues to be discussed with the openvibe project and
since you are its initial developer, I am sure you can advise or even
propose a solution on these. But I need to see first in detail what you
have done for the package. I will come back to you in the coming week.

Best regards!

Nicolas