[Neurodebian-devel] status of the data files used in the OpenVibe demos

yann.renard at aliceadsl.fr yann.renard at aliceadsl.fr
Thu Aug 9 16:30:16 UTC 2012

Hello Yann,

	In OpenVibe demos, there are many Ogre Scene (.mesh, .scene, etc...)
files that have been generated from other files created by some unknown
software (I suspect 3DSmax or Blender). If these files are not provided
in OpenVibe source code or they requires non-free tools (without free
alternatives) to generate the data files, these data become non-free.
Could you elaborate a little bit about them... Should we consider them
as non-free? Also, what is the license of these original files?

	Also concerning the free/non-free status, the OpenVibe demos use and
ship some font that are non-free (bluehigh.ttf). Could it be possible to
use the font provided on the system?

	Cheers,

Nicolas