[Neurodebian-devel] neurodebian virtual machine / re-branding / source / wheezy

Yury V. Zaytsev yury at shurup.com
Wed Aug 22 11:59:09 UTC 2012

Hi Tiziano,

On Wed, 2012-08-22 at 13:47 +0200, Tiziano Zito wrote:

> Also, do you have a VM based on wheezy already around?

AFAIK they don't.

> If not, are the steps used to create the VM documented somewhere?

See here:

https://github.com/neurodebian/neurodebian/tree/master/vm

d-i contains preseed configuration + initialization scripts, tools are
to actually generate the ovas.

You might be also interested in my bag of scripts to remaster Ubuntu
live images (latest I did was 12.04 for OCNC), but I didn't script the
process of creating a virtual machine out of those.

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev