[Neurodebian-devel] afni, fsl commands in path by default?

Benjamin Kay benjamin at benkay.net
Thu Jul 19 17:29:30 UTC 2012

Indeed, that should ideally be fixed upstream. Unfortunately, adding to the path in bashrc doesn't solve the problem so much as defer it (and confuse many a user, judging by the neurodebian and fsl mailing lists). Maybe we could create a system-wide script in /etc/profile.d that checks if the UID is > 1000 before setting things up? That would avoid breakage of system scripts, which are more likely to expect mm to send mail.