[Neurodebian-devel] Intend to package OpenVibe

Yann Renard yann.renard at aliceadsl.fr
Mon Jun 25 14:34:18 UTC 2012

On 04/24/2012 10:17 PM, Nicolas Bourdaud wrote:
> On 22/04/2012 21:39, Yann Renard wrote:
>> sorry for late reply and for being silent. The debian folder that is in
>> the SVN repository is indeed not up to what I did last year. I should
>> have published the bootstrap earlier even if it was not final. I have
>> posted details of this work on my blog at <http://goo.gl/vx7nq>.
>
> I will have a look in the coming days and integrate with what I have
> done so far.
>
>> If you have further questions, don't hesitate to get in touch. I won't
>> have much to say about debian packaging but I can surely help on the
>> OpenViBE side :)
>
> I have indeed few issues to be discussed with the openvibe project and
> since you are its initial developer, I am sure you can advise or even
> propose a solution on these. But I need to see first in detail what you
> have done for the package. I will come back to you in the coming week.
>
> Best regards!
>
> Nicolas

Hello everyone,

just looking forward to updates on this integration of OpenViBE within
neurodebian ; did you guys had some success with that ?

Thank you very much & best regards,
Yann Renard

                    Yann Renard
         Engineer and Independent Consultant
    Brain-Computer Interfaces & OpenViBE Software

  phone:                       +33.(0)2.99.84.72.59
  linkedin:     <http://fr.linkedin.com/in/yrenard>
  twitter:          <http://twitter.com/stickyvibe>
  blog:           <http://stickyvibe.tuxfamily.org>

                  OpenViBE links

  software:              <http://openvibe.inria.fr>
  download:  <http://openvibe.inria.fr/?q=download>
  forum:           <http://openvibe.inria.fr/forum>
  bug tracker:   <http://openvibe.inria.fr/tracker>
  irc:              #openvibe on <irc.freenode.net>