[Neurodebian-devel] [support at mentors.debian.net: psignifit uploaded to mentors.debian.net]

Hänel Nikolaus Valentin valentin.haenel at epfl.ch
Tue May 8 11:24:57 UTC 2012

Hi,

So, now i am familiar with dput and debian.mentors.net too.

But I guess lintian had some complaints.

I quilt-patch-missing-description
    test_precision
P unversioned-copyright-format-uri
    http://dep.debian.net/deps/dep5

However, I don't recall seeing this on my system. I guess I should fix
this stuff?

V-

----- Forwarded message from "mentors.debian.net" <support at mentors.debian.net> -----