[Neurodebian-devel] [support at mentors.debian.net: psignifit uploaded to mentors.debian.net]

Hänel Nikolaus Valentin valentin.haenel at epfl.ch
Tue May 8 12:29:15 UTC 2012

Hi,

* Yaroslav Halchenko <debian at onerussian.com> [2012-05-08]:
> and as I have discovered for DEP5 there is a convenient helper
>
> cme fix dpkg-copyright
>
> although once again your, Valentin, might not have it up-to-date on your
> flagman of Canonical distromaker.

I am actually using a stable box to build and sign source packages.  I
am only using Canonical goodness on my work machine with ndtools , cause
it has more bang than my punney little thinkpad. I can't actually build
packages on my work machine, because i don't have my cryptographic
material installed there -- and i probably won't because i wasn't allows
to crypt the harddrive....

> as for dep3 (quilt header), I have a little convenience function
>
> http://git.onerussian.com/?p=etc/bash.git;a=blob;f=.bash/bashrc/30_aliases_sh;h=e4dd7d623fa4b8b86505f11c5eac559d89c2770d;hb=HEAD#l190
>
> otherwise look into http://dep.debian.net/deps/dep3/ for details

Okidokey. :D

V-