[Neurodebian-devel] MDP patches in AFNI

Yaroslav Halchenko debian at onerussian.com
Thu Nov 15 20:08:25 UTC 2012

Hi Tiziano,

NB Ccing PK -- original author of the patch

As you might (or not) know, AFNI now carries a copy of MDP (of state
somewhere before actual 3.3 release as far as I see) with slight
patching of ica_nodes.py to have 2 stages of convergence with switching
to gFine later in the loop (PK, please correct me if I am wrong)

I am attaching patch for your consideration to get absorbed into MDP
since we would like to avoid maintaining two copies of it ;)

if needed (may be there is more patches, PK?) you can find
complete AFNI source with this mdp copy at

http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-exppsy/afni.git

branch upstream.

--
Yaroslav O. Halchenko
Postdoctoral Fellow,   Department of Psychological and Brain Sciences