[Neurodebian-devel] experimental OpenVibe package

Nicolas Bourdaud nicolas.bourdaud at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 11:13:55 UTC 2012

On 14/09/2012 23:17, Nicolas Bourdaud wrote:
> On 12/09/2012 00:10, Yaroslav Halchenko wrote:
>> uploaded to NeuroDebian (only) for now
>>
>> what was our next step? ;)

I have finally prepared a version of openvibe. I had to strip the demo
because of the nonfree bits. In addition, I removed useless data files
making the source package and binary package way smaller!

I have tested the build: it build perfectly on Wheezy and Sid and on
Ubuntu 11.10 and later

You can get it from neurodebian repositories:
git://anonscm.debian.org/pkg-exppsy/openvibe.git

otherwise, you can get it from mentors:
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/o/openvibe/openvibe_0.14.3+dfsg2-1.dsc

Of course, this is a version for incubation... You might discover bugs
in it and the package is far from being fit for Debian proper.

Cheers,

Nicolas