[Neurodebian-devel] OpenSesame 0.27.2

Yaroslav Halchenko debian at onerussian.com
Fri May 10 16:04:19 UTC 2013

On Fri, 10 May 2013, Sebastiaan Mathôt wrote:

> Hi guys,

> Again, a small update to OpenSesame: 0.27.2, a maintenance release.
> I don't think anything has changed from a packaging perspective. I
> uploaded the `.dsc` to mentors:

> - <http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/o/opensesame/opensesame_0.27.2-1.dsc>

hm -- looks like a trip back in the past:

* debian/copyright

  http://www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/copyright-format/1.0/#license-field
  should have License: not Licenses:

  obviously

  -Format: http://www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/copyright-format/1.0/
  +Format: Format: http://www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/copyright-format/1.0/

  change is also wrong

* debian/changelog

  LOTs of wrong changes in previous records... those versions which
  never were in Debian should not be marked unstable and should remain
  neurodebian (I guess we did upload them there).

* debian/control

why?

-Vcs-Browser: https://github.com/smathot/OpenSesame

* manpages seems to be removed

you might find debdiff command useful to compare against previous .dsc
(and then .changes when you build) package

please adjust (revert back to all goodies ;))

> Have a nice weekend!

U2!

--
Yaroslav O. Halchenko, Ph.D.