[Neurodebian-devel] matlab-spm8 build error

Michael Hanke mih at debian.org
Mon Dec 22 08:12:07 UTC 2014

Hey,

On Sun, Dec 21, 2014 at 12:32:44PM -0800, Morgan Hough wrote:
> Thanks Michael,
>
> Yes, you are correct. I should have written in to say I figured it out.

No problem -- with that kind of response time the blame is solely on me.

> BTW, is there a to do list for the spm12 package people could help with?

I hope not ;-) The current draft of the package is here:

http://kumo.ovgu.de/~mih/spm12/

If you find some time to test it out that would be great. Otherwise it
is with Guillaume at this point, with the expectation of final approval
(or minor revision).

Thanks!

Michael

--