[Neurodebian-devel] itksnap 3.1

Gert Wollny gw.fossdev at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 11:52:46 UTC 2014

On Mon, 2014-06-30 at 17:54 +0200, Michael Hanke wrote:
> I'd love if you what get that package updated!

Unfortunately, the current version (3.0.0) does not compile with itk-4.5
and vtk 6.1. git head supposedly does, but in the git log there is an
entry

  "Got to compile with the new VTK, but crashes on loading image"

and I'm not an VT expert,  so I could just poke around in the code to
see whether I can fix this, but without real aim.

Best
Gert