[Neurodebian-devel] neurodebian versions of ants and nipype not compatible

Gert Wollny gw.fossdev at gmail.com
Wed May 6 13:13:54 UTC 2015

Hi,

the current stable version of ANTS available from neurodebian
(2.1.0-1~nd80+1) is not compatible with the nipype version that is
available (0.10.0-1~nd80+1).
The registration runs through, but in the end some sanity tests from the
nipype interface regarding ANTS fail, because different files are
written from what is expected from the interface specification.

The ANTS version from Debian (2.1.0~rc2+git3-g9103999-4) is working
properly.

Currently, I don't have the time to look into it, but I think it
shouldn't be too difficult to fix the interface.

Best,
Gert