[Neurodebian-upstream] Debian package for mpi4py

Yury V. Zaytsev yury at shurup.com
Fri Dec 3 14:26:21 UTC 2010

Hi folks!

I have found your ITP bug, but no other information so far. Do you
already have a git repo with some basic stuff in?

I have a pdebuild host, some packaging skills and the need to have
mpi4py packaged, but I am

(1) unfamiliar with git-based packaging stuff / repo layouts (for my
personal projects I just track debian folder and for mc we have svn)

(2) don't want to re-invent the wheel if you already have something to
start with, I'd rather take this and update it to the usable condition

Thanks!

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev