[Neurodebian-upstream] PyNN + NeuroTools packages

Yury V. Zaytsev yury at shurup.com
Sat Nov 13 22:10:19 UTC 2010

Hi folks!

I haven't found anything on the NeuroDebian webpage about PyNN [1] and
NeuroTools [2]. It looks like there are no packages in the wild
available for those.

Are you aware of any packaging efforts of these Python modules?

Unfortunately, I have no time to invest in packaging these myself, but I
know the authors behind both projects, and if by any chance you need to
interface with them I can provide some mediation :-)

[1]: http://neuralensemble.org/trac/PyNN/
[2]: http://neuralensemble.org/trac/NeuroTools

--
Sincerely yours,