[Neurodebian-upstream] Announcement: SfN 2011 -- (Neuro)Debian booth #3207

Yaroslav Halchenko debian at onerussian.com
Thu Nov 10 19:31:31 UTC 2011

Dear NeuroDebian users and our precious upstream developers,

Despite lack of support from foundations and thanks to the continuous
enthusiasm of Jim Haxby, NeuroDebian will host another Debian
booth at SfN 2011 in Washington, DC which starts in few days.

Our booth #3207 located in neuroinformatics alley, so make sure to
visit us and other interesting projects and organizations. See the
map [1] for our location and neighbors.

[1] http://www.incf.org/community/sfn2011/find-neuroinformatics-at-sfn-2011-map/at_download/file

See you at SfN,
--