[Neurodebian-upstream] [adam at adam-barratt.org.uk: 5... 4... 3... 2... 1...]

Yaroslav Halchenko debian at onerussian.com
Sat Jun 30 20:52:26 UTC 2012

FYI:  Debian wheezy is now frozen

----- Forwarded message from "Adam D. Barratt" <adam at adam-barratt.org.uk> -----

Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 21:20:55 +0100
From: "Adam D. Barratt" <adam at adam-barratt.org.uk>
To: debian-devel-announce at lists.debian.org
Subject: 5... 4... 3... 2... 1...

Hi,

As previously announced[1], testing is now frozen.

To keep this mail short, and make our lives easier :-), further details
about the freeze process and the type of changes which will be eligible
for unblocking can be found at [2].  We'll keep the page updated as the
freeze hardens, with any major changes being announced on d-d-a.

Freeze exceptions have been added for packages in unstable at the
beginning at today's 19:52 dinstall; the exception applies only to the
specific version of the package - further uploads will require explicit
unblock requests as usual.  The "grep-excuses" script from devscripts
can be used to determine whether a package has been unblocked.

Adam,
for the Debian Release Team

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2012/06/msg00006.html

[2] http://release.debian.org/wheezy/freeze_policy.html

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Yaroslav O. Halchenko
Postdoctoral Fellow,   Department of Psychological and Brain Sciences