[Neurodebian-upstream] looking for co-workers

Massimo Barrella massimobarrella at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 17:09:08 UTC 2015

Hi, I'm an italian neurologist having the aim to build a start-up for
publishing and producing a new, open-source, GPL guaranteed and
innovative electrophysiological multichannel acquisition device. I've
just begun to assemble, with the help of a friend electronic engineer, a
platform arduino-based for the analogic-digital signals processing but
we have such issues with the software-hardware interface because we are
not able programing in GNU/linux environment. The first aim of the
project is  to allow every physician to self-building own and cheap
machines for electrocardiography, electroencephalography,
elecromiomyography, evoked potentials studies and so on, enlarging as
widely as possible the common knowledge in these fields, as well about
their medical aspects as well about their inside technology. The second
end-point is to create a productive activity, making and selling
accurate, reliable and innovative devices at the lower possible price
worldwide. We would like to contact programmers in GNU/linux systems,
sharing our knowledge on this project to build a first prototype. The
ideal working situation might be staying together in the same city
(Rome. Italy), but we are aware of the difficulties to find neighbors
having this kind of skills.
Hoping for answers,
Greetings

Massimo Barrella