[newmaint-site] Welcome, and news on nm.debian.org

Enrico Zini enrico at enricozini.org
Sun Aug 25 17:25:06 UTC 2013

Hello and welcome to thew new newmaint-site list. Thanks Asheesh for
taking care of it.

Since the workshop at DebConf, I've integrated Ville and Marco's
patches, forward-ported everything to Django 1.5, had Django upgraded to
1.5 on nono.debian.org (where the site is deployed).

Everything (including Ville and Marco's contributions) is now live!
Jan Dittberner helped to fix some fallout from the move to 1.5.

Santiago sent me his patch privately for review before this list was
created. Santiago, feel free to reply to my last email here.

olasd, rybak, is everything ok with your picks from the TODO list?

Ciao,

Enrico

--
GPG key: 4096R/E7AD5568 2009-05-08 Enrico Zini <enrico at enricozini.org>