[newmaint-site] PGP Fingerprint model field

Enrico Zini enrico at enricozini.org
Sat Oct 5 08:14:18 UTC 2013

On Tue, Oct 01, 2013 at 09:35:35PM +0200, Marco Bardelli wrote:

> I propose a patch to issue:
> Change the fingerprint field so that it always strips spaces when
> assigning a value to it. (notify #702707)
> here: http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=users/safanaj-guest/nm2.git;a=commitdiff;h=da64d902f511f17f54416a5d79450f5f3c5667ec
> I also ambitiously put a "Closes: #702707" in the commit message.

Thanks. Your patch covers more issues than I thought of at first.

I've applied it and pushed it to production. Before the migration I made
sure that no existing fingerprint fields were longer than 40 characters.
I've removed the two items from the todo list and I'm cc-ing
702707-done.

Ciao,

Enrico

--