[newmaint-site] Short presentation

Per Andersson avtobiff at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 18:14:38 UTC 2013

Hi!

I have sadly been totally absent since I joined this list right after DebConf.
Currently, I still don't have much time to put in (new job, moving etc).
I expect this to change later this year though.

In the meantime I will lurk the list and check out the milestones and bring
in some contributions when I can take the time for it.

For those that don't know me, I can say that I am a Swedish DD and also
know Django. I have previously done some work for Debian Installer,
representing Debian in Swedish events, (have been) active in the Ruby
team.

Best,
Per