[newmaint-site] Matching emails of same contributor ala carnivore - Was: Re: contributors.debian.org milestones

Enrico Zini enrico at enricozini.org
Sun Dec 1 22:26:51 UTC 2013

On Sat, Nov 30, 2013 at 11:09:45AM +0100, Enrico Zini wrote:

> I'm happy to build on your code; when I'm back from lunch I plan to
> merge it and tweak the maintenance procedure a bit. I wonder if the
> model part is needed at all: it can just be a transient in-memory dict
> built during maintenance and thrown away once new Identifier->User
> associations have been saved in the database.

It is done. I merged your branch then turned it from feeding tables in
the database, to just performing identity association during
maintenance.

The code is deployed but it isn't run yet, because I just had the idea
of implementing a log of changes for each identifier, so that people can
know and audit their identity management history. I'd like the mapping
done by this code to show up in the log. I'll implement the log now.

Ciao,

Enrico

--
GPG key: 4096R/E7AD5568 2009-05-08 Enrico Zini <enrico at enricozini.org>