[newmaint-site] nm.debian.org and contributors.debian.org updates

Enrico Zini enrico at enricozini.org
Mon Dec 23 17:12:35 UTC 2013

On Sun, Dec 22, 2013 at 06:08:43PM +0100, Enrico Zini wrote:

> We are now ready to go public, finally. I'll rest my brain a bit then
> I'll start drafting a mail to debian-devel-announce.

...in order to make the announcement, I need to document how to submit
data. I should also say that I did create a handy module for it. Ouch,
it's still part of the dc git repo. Let's split it into a separare repo,
and package it. How do you package python modules these days?

Anyway, now we have http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=nm/python-debiancontributors.git
and I've just uploaded it to NEW.

Ciao,

Enrico why is there a queue of hairy yaks outside my door?

--
GPG key: 4096R/E7AD5568 2009-05-08 Enrico Zini <enrico at enricozini.org>