[newmaint-site] Maybe a better name for django-maintenance - Was:Re: nm.debian.org and contributors.debian.org updates

Olivier Berger olivier.berger at telecom-sudparis.eu
Wed Jan 8 15:07:09 UTC 2014

Hi.

Enrico Zini <enrico at enricozini.org> writes:

> Hello,
>
> today I put some work into nm.debian.org and contributors.debian.org.
>
> This is the list of things I've done to contributors.debian.org:
>  - refactored maintenance so that it can be run as a single command with all
>    apps hooking into it
>  - scheduled maintenance via cron
>  - split maintenance framework in http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=users/enrico/django_maintenance.git
>    so it can be shared with nm.debian.org

I'm wondering, maybe if you shouldn't name it with another name than
django-maintenance, as it seems something already exists named the same
:
https://github.com/steingrd/django-maintenance

It is on pypi, etc.

Something more linked to debian maybe.

I don't have a suggestion yet, though :-/

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
--
Olivier BERGER