[newmaint-site] Aggregation issues

enrico at enricozini.org enrico at enricozini.org
Mon Mar 31 10:36:18 UTC 2014

Hello,

in https://contributors.debian.org/contributor/gwolf@debian.org you can
see that the last "video subber" contribution was Sept. 18, 2013, but in
https://contributors.debian.org/source/debconf%20subtitle%20team/ctype/subber/
Gunnar is listed as March 3, 2014.

Incidentally, March 3, 2014 is Gunnar's last known contribution in all
the site.

It looks like in aggregating by data source, we are computing max(until)
on all available data, instead of just on all available data on that
data source.

I'm adding it to the DcSiteDevel todo list: it's going to be a busy work
week and I don't have the time to look on it / test it now.

The code that does aggregation is in
contributors/models.py:Aggregated*.recompute

Ciao,

Enrico

--
GPG key: 4096R/E7AD5568 2009-05-08 Enrico Zini <enrico at enricozini.org>