[newmaint-site] Documentation for Debian Contributors (FLOSS Community Metrics meeting, and more)

Laura Arjona Reina larjona99 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 19 21:24:33 UTC 2014

Hi everybody

El 15/07/14 01:46, Laura Arjona Reina escribió:

> I would like to put some work in the wiki too, mainly:
>
> 1.- Merge the information here
> https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/FrontDesk/DcSourcesWishlist (only one
> proposed data source, debian-voters) to the TODO list here:
> https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/FrontDesk/DcSiteDevel

done!

> 2.- Maybe delete
> https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/FrontDesk/DcSourcesWishlist after
> finishing point 1? I don't know the policy about creating/deleting wiki
> pages and wiki page namings.

done!

> 3.- List in one wiki page all the documentation available about Debian
> Contributors (the one that I'm preparing, Debconf13 videos, FOSDEM
> videos, blogposts...). Maybe that page could be
> https://wiki.debian.org/DebianContributors/Docs?
> After Debconf14 I would add the documentation of the talks given there
> too, and so (recent work at the top of that page).

done!
A report + slides summarizing the project, and all the talks or relevant
info that I could gather, can be found in:

https://wiki.debian.org/DebianContributors/DcDocs

> 4.- I need to give an URL to the FLOSS Community Metrics organization, I
> suggest the one in (3), https://wiki.debian.org/DebianContributors/Docs

done!
https://wiki.debian.org/DebianContributors/DcDocs

Feel free to ping me by IRC (BTW any particular channel for this topic?
I'm at #debian-women) for anything you consider, or edit the wiki page
yourself :)

Regards
Laura Arjona
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona