[newmaint-site] nm.debian.org updates

Enrico Rossi e.rossi at tecnobrain.com
Mon Sep 1 11:32:06 UTC 2014

Hi Enrico,

a quick note,

On Sun, Aug 31, 2014 at 09:34:12AM -0700, Enrico Zini wrote:
> I have done a lot of work on nm.debian.org, mostly refactoring and unit
> testing, with the goal of finally allowing site logins to anyone with an
> alioth account.

nm -> login -> access with alioth account -> back to nm main page
with nothing changed (login button still there).

I'm not authorized? I'm not suppose to access? I'm not ... something?
I think some sort of message/result would be usefull.

Re-clicking on the login button does not trigger the login again.

Hope this is usefull.
Ciao
E.

--