[newmaint-site] Per-AM fd comments field

Enrico Zini enrico at enricozini.org
Sun May 17 14:26:44 UTC 2015

Hello,

I have implemented a fd_comment field for AMs. It is editable in the
same place where the number of slots can be edited.

The fd_comment field is shown when assigning AMs to applicants, so now
we can for example have an AM who does not want python people, or who
only does non-uploaders: we can annotate these things in that field, and
they'll show when assigning applicants.

I've also added an "edit AM" link to each person's page, if they are AMs
and if the visitor has permissions to edit the AM record. That is
because I could never find where was the link to the page with the form
to edit AM data.

Enrico

--
GPG key: 4096R/E7AD5568 2009-05-08 Enrico Zini <enrico at enricozini.org>