[newmaint-site] Problems with DC submission

Martín Ferrari tincho at debian.org
Fri Apr 15 15:19:43 UTC 2016

Wow, it took me forever to get back to this...

On 29/02/16 17:57, Enrico Zini wrote:

> In my experience, when this happens it is a problem in python-requests:
> and submitting with curl actually works. The bug has an example curl
> line to redo the same that dc-tool is doing.

You were right, it is a problem in dc-tool. For now I modified my script
to save the JSON and post it using curl. Finally, the git.debian.org
source is working again.

Now, the manual run I did took about 8 hours.. I will see if I can make
this a bit more efficient

--
Martín Ferrari (Tincho)