[newmaint-site] contributors.debian.org source for pkg-go

Martín Ferrari tincho at tincho.org
Wed May 4 00:02:39 UTC 2016

On 22/04/16 13:14, Martín Ferrari wrote:
> On 21/04/16 08:32, Enrico Zini wrote:
>> On Wed, Apr 20, 2016 at 05:23:30PM +0100, Martín Ferrari wrote:
>>
>>> I have just set up a new source in contributors.d.o to track our git
>>> repos[1].
>>> Previously all our commits were included in the git.debian.org source,
>>> but now it shows you golang contributions separately.
>>
>> Coool!
>>
>> Can you brag about this on planet.debian.org, and trigger the envy of
>> the other packaging teams? :)

Finally got around to write it down, hope somebody feels encouraged!
https://blog.tincho.org/posts/New_sources_for_contributors.debian.org/

Now, as I wrote that, I noticed that there are duplicate records in the
go team page: https://contributors.debian.org/source/Go%20packaging%20group

Almost everybody appears twice, even if the link points to the same page
(mine, for example).

--
Martín Ferrari (Tincho)